- Leadership Training Skills
- Managing People Course
- Leadership Training for Sales
- Management Leadership Skills
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Managing Organizational Change
- Intensive leadership training
- Leadership training skills mastery
- Choose a leadership training course
- Effective leadership training courses
- Powerful leadership training program
- Benefits of leadership training programs
- Leadership training and development options
- Dynamic leadership skills training courses
- Most popular leadership training classes
- Proven management leadership training
- Leadership training and management skills
Leadership Training and Development: Managing People Course
The Leadership Training Institute's Managing People course is a two-day course whose focus is simple. The Institute provides practical tools for personal growth to help participants better serve the internal and external customer and get results for the company. With over 22 years of experience, the Leadership Training Institute is prepared for any challenge a new client may bring. Our programs are simply the best in the business!
Leadership training is often the catalyst to inspire employees to better serve their clients. At the Leadership Training Institute, we provide course participants with the knowledge and skills they need in a fun filled, interactive training environment to help make that vision come alive. Our programs are both generic in our monthly public workshops and customized to support the vision and culture of client organizations. We do this by eliminating all the hype, buzzwords, fads and trends of the day.
On-Site Training: can be tailored to the needs of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.
Participants will learn to:
- Develop a practical framework for understanding management and human resource issues, including best practices
- Apply motivational models to problems of employee motivation and job design
- Improve communication by identifying others assumptions and behaviors
- Learn to choose the most effective behavior for both short- and long-term results
- Consider the effects of management decisions on the organization, employees, friends, peers, and family
- Increase the quantity and quality of work output
- Assess and use others needs in designing jobs and creating a more motivating work environment
- Solve problems and make decisions more effectively by creating an effective work team
For more information and pricing, please complete this form and we will email you a confidential Annotated Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description of this training seminar.