- Leadership Training Skills
- Managing People Course
- Leadership Training for Sales
- Management Leadership Skills
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Managing Organizational Change
- Intensive leadership training
- Leadership training skills mastery
- Choose a leadership training course
- Effective leadership training courses
- Powerful leadership training program
- Benefits of leadership training programs
- Leadership training and development options
- Dynamic leadership skills training courses
- Most popular leadership training classes
- Proven management leadership training
- Leadership training and management skills
Managing Organizational Change Program
Now more than ever demands are made of you during your organizations period of change and pressures escalate, all while the competitive advantage is short-lived. Since slowing down the rate of change in today's fast-moving world is simply not an option, increasing the ability of individuals and organizations as a whole to assimilate more and more change at an incredibly fast pace while remaining effective is the answer. Managing Organizational Change is a highly interactive workshop designed to give employees the skills and tools needed to successfully make the transition from the "old" organization to the "new."
Bakers one-day workshop focus is simple. Baker provides practical tools for personal growth to help participants better serve the internal and external customer and get results for the company. With over 22 years of experience, Baker is prepared for any challenge a new client may bring. Our programs are simply the best in the business!
On-Site Training: can be tailored to the needs of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.
Participants will learn to:
- Prioritize work and maintain focus
- Become more decisive and make better decisions
- Become a stronger communicator with techniques to help you listen, question and clarify priorities more efficiently
- Effectively communicate the risks and benefits of decisions
- Survive stress survival and effectively balance work and personal life
- Recognize the psychology of a buyer and seller and how values and thinking styles drive decisions
- Create a plan of action
For more information and pricing, please complete this form and we will email you a confidential Annotated Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description of this training seminar.