- Leadership Training Skills
- Managing People Course
- Leadership Training for Sales
- Management Leadership Skills
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Managing Organizational Change
- Intensive leadership training
- Leadership training skills mastery
- Choose a leadership training course
- Effective leadership training courses
- Powerful leadership training program
- Benefits of leadership training programs
- Leadership training and development options
- Dynamic leadership skills training courses
- Most popular leadership training classes
- Proven management leadership training
- Leadership training and management skills
Leadership Training Program: Dealing With Difficult People
How do you handle someone who constantly interrupts you? Or who accuses you of being unreliable or incompetent? Or who tries to make you feel guilty? Or who threatens you with dire consequences unless you give in? How do you communicate with someone who uses false, phony, or confusing information? Someone who leads you to believe you have an agreement, only to make yet another last-minute demand or request? Or who drags his feet endlessly? Or who just plain refuses to work with you or others? Or who boasts endlessly, or is passive aggressive, or shouts and yells?
What makes that person refuse to cooperate? It is easy to believe that stonewalling, attacks and tricks are just part of his basic nature, and that there is little you can do to change his difficult behavior. But you can affect his behavior if you can deal successfully with his underlying motivations.
Dealing with Difficult People lays out a step-by-step strategy for meeting these challenges -- the strategy of breakthrough communications. Taken in sequence, the steps enable you to change the game from face-to-face confrontation to side-by-side problem solving. While no method can guarantee success, this breakthrough strategy will maximize your chances of getting what you need in even the toughest situations.
On-Site Training: can be tailored to the needs of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.
Participants in the Dealing with Difficult People workshop will learn to:
- Reinforce and enhance good communications skills.
- Learn to teach others how to be better listeners and communicators through role modeling.
- Minimize conflict and deadlocks by learning the skills necessary to handle difficult people.
- Integrate learned skills with client and employee behaviors to enhance personal effectiveness.
- Increase your effectiveness in all business situations where dealing effectively with peers, subordinates, and superiors is required.
- Learn to help others focus on interests and not take positions.
- Increase their confidence and belief in themselves.
- Enhance communications through the development of a common language.
- Turn adversarial situations into welcome opportunities to communicate openly and effectively.
- Understand and deal with the issues important to all parties in daily communications situations.
- Deal effectively with passive aggressive individuals
For more information and pricing, please complete this form and we will email you a confidential Annotated Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description of this training seminar.