- Leadership Training Skills
- Managing People Course
- Leadership Training for Sales
- Management Leadership Skills
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Managing Organizational Change
- Intensive leadership training
- Leadership training skills mastery
- Choose a leadership training course
- Effective leadership training courses
- Powerful leadership training program
- Benefits of leadership training programs
- Leadership training and development options
- Dynamic leadership skills training courses
- Most popular leadership training classes
- Proven management leadership training
- Leadership training and management skills
Leadership Training Skills: How to Succeed at Leading
The successful outcomes of this workshop will be demonstrated by the participants' success in achieving performance development objectives. Participants are re-evaluated at a 90-day post-workshop self-assessment. This post-workshop assessment ensures that goals from the workshop are not only met but are being used on a continued basis. After attending our Leadership Skills Course, you can be assured that you will confidentially lead in a superior fashion.
On-Site Training: can be tailored to the needs of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.
At the 90-day post-workshop assessment, participants will have:
- Demonstrated (on the job) an understanding that the intuitive style of leadership (self-centered, directive) will only work in special circumstances and will have made noticeable improvement in working themselves toward a management leadership style (participatory, empowering)
- Spent more time "leading and managing" and less time "doing"
- Used the action planning process to plan and implement at least one important initiative that has a positive impact on business results
- Used the decision-making technique on the job to arrive at sound decisions that have or will have a positive impact on business results
- Demonstrated greater ability to function in teamwork situations
- Developed and successfully used a system of control by exception
For more information and pricing, please complete this form and we will email you a confidential Annotated Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description of this training seminar.
"The class was great! The instructor was engaging, entertaining and very informative. Many of us have never managed people, so it was a bit difficult to simulate being a manager. But a dry run before the real deal is probably a good thing."
Senior Financial Analyst
"Leadership' means different things to different people. This class helped to clarify what 'Leadership' is so that everyone could start moving forward in the same direction with a similar purpose. "