- Leadership Training Skills
- Managing People Course
- Leadership Training for Sales
- Management Leadership Skills
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Managing Organizational Change
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | Washington, D.C. | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming
Leadership Training Skills Courses in Pennsylvania
State of Pennsylvania - Allentown, Bethlehem, Carlisle, Croydon, Downington, Doylestown, Drexel Hill, Erie, Garnet Valley, Gwynedd, Hanover, Jeannette, Langhorne, Lansdale, Lehighton, Levittown, Malvern, McKeesport, Mechanicsburg, New Castle, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Pottsville, Sarver, Sewickley and Venango.
The Leadership Training Institute teaches participants to confidently use proven methods of management leadership to lead people and help them plan, organize and control their work assignments. They will learn to use resources made available to them more effectively.
Leadership Training Skills in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Participants will be more successful in achieving the results for which they are accountable and contribute to positive business results.
The successful outcomes of this workshop will be demonstrated by the participants' success in achieving performance development objectives. Participants are re-evaluated at a 90-day post-workshop self-assessment. This post-workshop assessment ensures that goals from the workshop are not only met but are being used on a continued basis. After attending our Leadership Skills Workshop, you can be assured that you will confidentially lead in a superior fashion.
On-Site Training in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania : can be tailored to the needs of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.
Objectives for the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania leadership training program:
At the 90-day post-workshop assessment, participants will have:
- Demonstrated (on the job) an understanding that the intuitive style of leadership (self-centered, directive) will only work in special circumstances and will have made noticeable improvement in working themselves toward a management leadership style (participatory, empowering)
- Spent more time "leading and managing" and less time "doing"
- Used the action planning process to plan and implement at least one important initiative that has a positive impact on business results
- Used the decision-making technique on the job to arrive at sound decisions that have or will have a positive impact on business results
- Demonstrated greater ability to function in teamwork situations
- Developed and successfully used a system of control by exception
Pennsylvania: Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and Harrisburg-Hershey
Philadelphia is nationally recognized as the birthplace of the United States. The Declaration of Independence was signed and created in Philadelphia and this is reflected in many of the city's attractions and buildings. Activities in Philadelphia consist of various outdoor pursuits, such as the horse drawn carriage rides provided by the Philadelphia Carriage Company.
Steel and coal may have built this city, and you'll see the names "Mellon" and "Carnegie" on an awful lot of things, but Pittsburgh has come a long way from its gritty, industrial past. The Waterfront Complex, a collection of shops, restaurants, a movie theatre and even a water park, was recently built on the site of the former Bethlehem Steel Works, and two new professional sports stadiums have opened downtown in just the past two years.
From thrilling rollercoaster rides at Hersheypark to a relaxing riverboat cruise down the Susquehanna River on The Pride Of The Susquehanna . . . from an evening at the Harrisburg Senators ballpark to a night at the Harrisburg Symphony . . . from a tour on a 1920's railroad train to a City Island carriage ride . . . from antique shows to outlet stores, South Central Pennsylvania offers a variety of attractions.