- Leadership Training Skills
- Managing People Course
- Leadership Training for Sales
- Management Leadership Skills
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Managing Organizational Change
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | Washington, D.C. | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming
Leadership Training Skills Courses in New York
State of New York - Albany, Astoria, Bayport, Bronx, Brooklyn, Buffalo, Centerport, Congers, Cornwall, Cortlandt Manor, Dix Hills, Forest Hills, Freeport, Fresh Meadows, Huntington, Long Island City, New York City, Peekskill, Red Hook, Rochester, Saratoga Springs, Silver Springs, Spring Valley, Staten Island, Syracuse, Valley Stream and Whitney Point.
The Leadership Training Institute teaches participants to confidently use proven methods of management leadership to lead people and help them plan, organize and control their work assignments. They will learn to use resources made available to them more effectively.
Leadership Training Skills in New York, New York
Participants will be more successful in achieving the results for which they are accountable and contribute to positive business results.
The successful outcomes of this workshop will be demonstrated by the participants' success in achieving performance development objectives. Participants are re-evaluated at a 90-day post-workshop self-assessment. This post-workshop assessment ensures that goals from the workshop are not only met but are being used on a continued basis. After attending our Leadership Skills Workshop, you can be assured that you will confidentially lead in a superior fashion.
On-Site Training in New York, New York : can be tailored to the needs of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.
Objectives for the New York, New York leadership training program:
At the 90-day post-workshop assessment, participants will have:
- Demonstrated (on the job) an understanding that the intuitive style of leadership (self-centered, directive) will only work in special circumstances and will have made noticeable improvement in working themselves toward a management leadership style (participatory, empowering)
- Spent more time "leading and managing" and less time "doing"
- Used the action planning process to plan and implement at least one important initiative that has a positive impact on business results
- Used the decision-making technique on the job to arrive at sound decisions that have or will have a positive impact on business results
- Demonstrated greater ability to function in teamwork situations
- Developed and successfully used a system of control by exception
New York: New York City, Albany, and Rochester
New York City
New York City is a world icon. Superb architecture, the world's greatest theatre district, some of the most renowned galleries and museums anywhere, eclectic neighborhoods, cultural events and fantastic restaurants�New York City has it all. Fans of the theater can attend a myriad of shows, from Broadway to off-Broadway in addition to events at the wealth of nightclubs and other cultural venues
Rochester contributes to the state's tourism industry. Rochester offers several lodging accommodations including luxurious inns and attractive motels prepared to serve tourists and business travelers. Cottages are available for rent and several campgrounds are located in and around the City to offer family getaways with swimming, boating, fishing, trails for hiking and a variety of activities for the family vacation.
Albany is the jewel in New York's crown. The City, first settled by the Dutch in 1624, was given its charter in 1686 by Governor Thomas Dongan and became Capital of the State of New York in 1797. For the first time visitor, it is highly recommended that you start your tour of Albany at the Visitor's Center located at 25 Quackenbush Square on Broadway. The Henry Hudson Planetarium at the Center has wonderful shows to introduce you to the City's history and attractions.