- Leadership Training Skills
- Managing People Course
- Leadership Training for Sales
- Management Leadership Skills
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Managing Organizational Change
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | Washington, D.C. | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming
Leadership Training Skills Courses in Connecticut
State of Connecticut - Bethel, Coventry, Danbury, Darien, Hartford, New Haven, Norwalk, Norwich, Ridgefield, Stamford, Uncasville, Waterbury, West Haven and Windsor.
The Leadership Training Institute teaches participants to confidently use proven methods of management leadership to lead people and help them plan, organize and control their work assignments. They will learn to use resources made available to them more effectively.
Leadership Training Skills in Hartford, Connecticut
Participants will be more successful in achieving the results for which they are accountable and contribute to positive business results.
The successful outcomes of this workshop will be demonstrated by the participants' success in achieving performance development objectives. Participants are re-evaluated at a 90-day post-workshop self-assessment. This post-workshop assessment ensures that goals from the workshop are not only met but are being used on a continued basis. After attending our Leadership Skills Workshop, you can be assured that you will confidentially lead in a superior fashion.
On-Site Training in Hartford, Connecticut : can be tailored to the needs of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.
Objectives for the Hartford, Connecticut leadership training program:
At the 90-day post-workshop assessment, participants will have:
- Demonstrated (on the job) an understanding that the intuitive style of leadership (self-centered, directive) will only work in special circumstances and will have made noticeable improvement in working themselves toward a management leadership style (participatory, empowering)
- Spent more time "leading and managing" and less time "doing"
- Used the action planning process to plan and implement at least one important initiative that has a positive impact on business results
- Used the decision-making technique on the job to arrive at sound decisions that have or will have a positive impact on business results
- Demonstrated greater ability to function in teamwork situations
- Developed and successfully used a system of control by exception
Connecticut: Hartford, New Haven, and Waterbury
Welcome to Hartford! New England�s Rising Star is one of America�s original cities. Founded by Dutch traders in the early 1600�s and established by the Reverend Thomas Hooker in 1636--- what started as a fort called the �House of Hope� is now a land of growth and opportunity for an enormously diverse population. I encourage you to enjoy our rich blend of history, culture, and architectural gems--- with a progressive attitude towards business, education, and neighborhood economic development.
New Haven is at the point where the West, Mill and Quinnipiac rivers flow into New Haven Harbor. The community was named for a port in Sussex. Its meaning was reinforced when it became a refuge for Puritan settlers. Planned city organized around nine central squares with a common green.
Waterbury serves as a thriving metropolitan center of a beautiful 13-town region known as the Central Naugatuck Valley Region (CNVR). Located throughout the CNVR, one can find many cultural, educational, and recreational destinations, including shopping malls, museums, nature trails and amusement parks.